Last Updated 16/08/2017
How We Collect Your Information
CyberBooks does not collect personal information without your knowledge. You can provide contact information when contacting us and in subsequent correspondence.
The information that we collect may include:
- Contact details: Name, organisation, street address, mailing address, phone, email address, social media accounts.
- Payment details: Method of payment, bank details, PayPal account email address, essential verification information.
- Correspondence details: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions and requests for further correspondence.
- Usage details: IP address, browser type, operating system, date stamps, time on site, pages visited etc.
How We Use Your Information
CyberBooks is careful with the personal information we provide. we will use it to:
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, ideas etc.
- Contact you to confirm specific requests, deliver email or other newsletters you may request, inform you of services and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Continually update, develop, design and customise the content of our website to meet the needs, interests and requests of our customers.
- Publish comments and testimonials on the website with reference to your surname and first initial.
- We will always provide a way for you to be removed from our mailing lists.
CyberBooks does not sell, rent or lease or exchange any personal information with other organisations.
Protection of CyberBooks and others: We reserve the right to release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CyberBooks, our constituents, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CyberBooks contains links to other sites. The privacy and data collection practices on linked websites are entirely separate from us and are not covered by this policy.
The hyperlinks to other sites on this website are provided as an additional resource only and should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at the sites accessed through our site. No inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that CyberBooks is connected with, operators or controls these websites.
Maintenance of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as postal code, phone, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire to receive email updates etc.m we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate such information. To remove yourself from any lists, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
All leads and customer information is maintained in our secure cloud based customer relations management (CRM) database. Customer information is also stored on our network and back up drives. People who have signed up to our email newsletter have such details stored in our email newsletter system. We take all reasonable measures to ensure this information remains confidential.
Changes to this Statement
CyberBooks reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and its associated policies at any time and requests that you review this statement periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns about any information on this page, please Contact Us.